Today’s review is about the GMC Topkick Dual Suspension Mountain Bike (model 32672) and here I will try to provide you with all the information I believe you need to know about this mountain bike before you decide to buy it or not.
Please remember that this post is only a review about the Mountain Bike. If you try to find deals and discounts for this mountain bike online then you can Click Here to get the GMC Topkick Bike at a great discounted rate today…
Short Description About The Mountain Bike
The Bike is a 21-speed mountain bike that’s guaranteed to make your city riding or trail riding as comfortable as possible, no matter what conditions you face. What’s more, its26-inch full suspension frame offers additional cushioning for those intense or bumpy rides.
The Mountain Bike is made from lightweight and rust-proof aluminum MTB frame that provides faster rides. Its floating beam suspension is combined with a Zoom suspension fork that’s equipped with elastomer technology. The Microshift push shifters, which direct Shimano’s TZ-30GS derailleur, boast of great ergonomics and pretty solid shifts.
You Might Also Like: Retrospec Beta Series Single-Speed with Flip Flop Hub Review
Here are a few other features of the Topkick Dual Suspension Mountain Bike that worth a mention:
- Tough aluminum wheel set complete with V-shape rims and high-flange alloy hubs that provide extra stiffness.
- High-quality Promax back and front disk brakes to stop real fast.
- 700x25C tires (Kenda black with yellow band).
- Velo, black padded saddle.
- Alloy seat post with quick release.
Other Important Details
Shipping Weight: 48 pounds
The Pros And Cons Of The GMC Topkick Dual Suspension Mountain Bike
- The assembly of this bike is pretty basic because everything else is pre-assembled, except for the handlebar, seat, front wheel, and pedals.
- The 21 speeds may seem to be over the top, but users really appreciate this feature when riding on hilly areas.
- The back derailleur is very responsive and shifts very smoothly, without rattles or clicks.
- The full suspension frame helps a lot in absorbing shocks due to riding on roads that are rough or filled with pot holes.
- The front and back disc brakes are really nice additions to this bike.
- It is a good looking bike that’s bound to catch everyone’s attention.
- The overall construction seems to be of good quality for the price.
- The back derailleur is good, but the front derailleur is said to be not trail-worthy.
- It is a pretty heavy mountain bike. Not the best bike for seniors, sadly.
- There are only a few bike shops that carry its deep V inter-tubes.
The Bottom Line
The Mountain Bike by GMC is not built for racing, but it’s great for commuting on bumpy, hilly, or smooth roads. One of its outstanding features is its dual suspension, which offers a very comfortable ride, especially for older riders.
Most consumers love its attractive look, smooth back derailleur, responsive front and back disc brakes, and relatively easy assembly. However, it’s pretty heavy (at 38 pounds) and has terrible front derailleurs.
Overall, for the price you pay it’s a great choice, and we personally believe that beginners and casual riders will find the GMC Topkick Dual Suspension Mountain Bike to be very useful for their needs.